CandidATS is a leading free open source applicant tracking system.
Need php >= 5.4
Upload the CandidATS files. Run Installer and follow the instruction
Migration has to be done in 3 steps
Version before 1.3.2 has to be migrated to 1.3.2 stable
Version 1.3.2 stable has to be migrated to 2.0.0 Alpha
Version 2.0.0 Alpha has to be migrated to 2.1.0 Beta
1) Backup database, attachment directory, upload directory and config.php.
2) Remove all files from the root directory.
3) Upload the CandidATS files.
4) Run the installer
5) choose migrate and follow the instruction
6) Restore the attachment and upload directories
After migration to CandidATS 2.0.0 Alpha, run the “http://your CandidATS url/migrateextrafield.php”
A file named as extrafield.sql will be generated on the root
Execute the extrafield.sql in the database
- Tag feature added
- Inline Editing in Prview Mode for Text box only
- Resume import improved
- Can create module specific email template
- All the existing features of CATS 0.9.1
- Supporting PHP 5.6
- Search Filter Added
- Bulk Resume Filter Checkbox In Candidates Search
- Inbuilt DocX converter added. No external library needed
- Inbuilt Doc converter added. No external library needed
- Inbuilt PDF converter. No external library needed
- PDO Support Added
- Site Mangagement User Interface Added.
- Ability to transfer and copy the Candidate to another site
- Ability to transfer Company record to another site
- Sent EMail listed under relevent module
- Roles, Profiles and Groups
- Sharing Access
- Theme can be developed for CandidATS by thirdparty
- Moduls can be developed for CandidATS by thirdparty
Be the first to post a review of CandidATS!