A simple calendar library based on Java Swings that can launched any where in your Java Swing based application. The calendar is developed on a normal JPanel for ease of use for developers..
- Provide options for setting the time zone before initializing by providing a new constructor.
- Provide options to customize the JCalendar grid.
- Provides a Analouge clock display as per the system time zone.
- Adding options to specify the color for the clock display.
- Providing options to resize as per the layout instead of having a fixed clock radius.
- HTML 5 or Java script based view for the calendar
Be the first to post a review of JCalendar!