A small swing calendar bean for displaying monthly, weekly and daily items.
The purpose of the bean is to provide an as flexible as possible reusable gui calendar component.
The extensible toolbar provides view selection and navigation.
Items can be edited in any of the views; status, start and & times and description can all be modified.
The bean can be installed into most IDEs as it follows the JavaBean standard. See the wiki for instructions.
- Monthly, Weekly and Daily views
- Navigation - previous, next and today
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Be the first to post a review of Swing Calendar Bean!