What's new in version 1.4
* Added the ability to save the current settings into a file. The file can be loaded later to recreate the saved settings.
* Improved the error message if LibreOffice could not be found on the specified path.
* Bugfix: Fixed issue where a trailing slash in the in- or output path caused an error.
What's new in version 1.3
* New conversions added, notably MS Office -> ODx, all -> pdf and pdf -> odg.
* Significantly improved console output performance.
* New Feature: Added Experimental mode where input and output fields become free-text fields. Use at your own risk!
* Bugfix: Copied pdfs also get metadata updated if option is selected.
* Bugfix: Fixed issue where doc/docx -> odf would report failure even though it converted correctly.
What's new in version 1.2
* Improved detection of LibreOffice (now works with LibreOffice 4.1).
* New Feature: Added ability to exclude specific extensions from being copied to target folder when that option was checked.
* Bugfix: Fixed bug where a directory only containing other directories would not be traversed.
* Modified output console to resize with GUI.
* Modified installer so it will uninstall earlier versions.
What's new in version 1.1
* New Feature: Added option to convert LibreOffice types (odt,odp,odg,ods) to pdf.
* Bugfix: Fixed bug when copying non-converted files where changed files would not be overwritten and the converter would stop converting.