Build-ramone is a set of tools to build a Linux distribution named Ramone, which is a DIY GNU/Linux distribution based on LFS/BLFS project.Ramone don't use the RPM, I writed a new package manager for this distribution, and something comes from CRUX.
- Ramone use the rpkg format package file, which is based on tar.
- Every package has a buildrc file, which controls the building process and its depends.
- Have a chroot build mode like RPM's mock.
- You can install a package from the online repository.
- Use the Berkeley DB to manage the package's information.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of build-ramone!