Bonita is used by innovative companies worldwide to deliver better digital user experiences for customers and employees. The extensible and open Bonita application platform is designed for multidisciplinary development teams to create Living Apps--applications that allow continuous and incremental improvement--connecting tailored user interfaces with reliable back-office operations.
Learn more at www.bonitasoft.com
- Bonita Studio - graphical BPMN 2.0 workflow designer
- Bonita Engine - scalable Java execution engine
- UI Designer - out-of-the-box, low code, and/or custom UI design
- Bonita Portal - out-of-the-box, customizable portal for applications
- Multiple APIs (REST, Java, Bonita, other) and extension points
Bonitasoft at a GlanceIt was easy to install Bonita BPM, including Bonita Studio, which allows you to drag and drop elements and construct a process model. Plus Bonita BPM checks for errors and highlights them before you save your model. You define and add data types to IT system process, at both the process and activity levels, via connectors. Connectors help Bonita BPM integrate with your application infrastructure via LDAP, email, and Web service calls, they also support other open source and proprietary solutions. The interaction between process and their corresponding activities via connectors requires you to design your user’s experience around a series of Web forms. But don’t worry, if you get lost, there is a Getting Started Tutorial to help jumpstart your efforts!
Product DetailsHere is a detailed breakdown of Bonita BPM’s three major features:
- Bonita Studio—Bonita Studio lets you graphically map business processes to your information system segments to render applications accessible in Web form. Bonita Studio relies on Eclipse so you can start with processes that may have been designed with other standards and technologies, like XPDL and jBPM.
- Bonita BPM Portal—User XP is the Bonita portal for managing and interacting with processes. The portal relies on GWT and allows end-users to manage all their tasks in a webmail-like interface. The portal also allows process owners to administer reports about process.
- Bonita BPM Engine—The Bonita execution engine, which is available under LGPL, is a JAVA API that relies on Hibernate to interact programmatically with business processes.
|Bonita BPM lets you easily install and setup processes in runtime to help you suss out if any further investment might be worth your while.||Bonitasoft’s online forums are great for troubleshooting but as you develop custom integrations you might find yourself contacting sales.|
- Version: 6.3
- File size: 331 MB
- Date added: June 5, 2014
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Solaris, and Linux
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
With the desire to create career opportunities for students after graduation and sustainable relationships between university and business in enhancing the quality of training and meeting the requirements of society, on 04 June, TNU College of Agriculture and Forestry (TNU-CAF) organized a 2014 career fair for students.
Simple and very useful!