A Business Process Mangement (BPM) Suite and workflow engineRead More
Bonita BPM is a business process management suite (BPMS) running an ultra-scalable Java engine. Bonita BPM includes Bonita Studio for graphically designing process diagrams, Bonita BPM Portal for end-user interaction, and web forms for business application development. Bonita BPM helps developers build process-driven applications. Bonitasoft offers technical services, global support, and enhanced subscriptions to accelerate, support, and secure deployments. Learn more at www.bonitasoft.com
Bonitasoft at a GlanceIt was easy to install Bonita BPM, including Bonita Studio, which allows you to drag and drop elements and construct a process model. Plus Bonita BPM checks for errors and highlights them before you save your model. You define and add data types to IT system process, at both the process and activity levels, via connectors. Connectors help Bonita BPM integrate with your application infrastructure via LDAP, email, and Web service calls, they also support other open source and proprietary solutions. The interaction between process and their corresponding activities via connectors requires you to design your user’s experience around a series of Web forms. But don’t worry, if you get lost, there is a Getting Started Tutorial to help jumpstart your efforts!
Product DetailsHere is a detailed breakdown of Bonita BPM’s three major features:
- Bonita Studio—Bonita Studio lets you graphically map business processes to your information system segments to render applications accessible in Web form. Bonita Studio relies on Eclipse so you can start with processes that may have been designed with other standards and technologies, like XPDL and jBPM.
- Bonita BPM Portal—User XP is the Bonita portal for managing and interacting with processes. The portal relies on GWT and allows end-users to manage all their tasks in a webmail-like interface. The portal also allows process owners to administer reports about process.
- Bonita BPM Engine—The Bonita execution engine, which is available under LGPL, is a JAVA API that relies on Hibernate to interact programmatically with business processes.
|Bonita BPM lets you easily install and setup processes in runtime to help you suss out if any further investment might be worth your while.||Bonitasoft’s online forums are great for troubleshooting but as you develop custom integrations you might find yourself contacting sales.|
- Version: 6.3
- File size: 331 MB
- Date added: June 5, 2014
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Solaris, and Linux
- Bonita BPM Studio - Graphical BPMN 2.0 Workflow Designer
- Bonita BPM Portal - End User Interface for Interacting with Processes Apps
- Bonita BPM Engine - Scalable Java Execution
- Web Forms Designer
- Multiple API and Connection Points
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
With the desire to create career opportunities for students after graduation and sustainable relationships between university and business in enhancing the quality of training and meeting the requirements of society, on 04 June, TNU College of Agriculture and Forestry (TNU-CAF) organized a 2014 career fair for students.
Simple and very useful!
VivanTech has a team of onshore and offshore software developers, testers, business analysts, functional experts, technical writers, and project managers. The company's primary focus areas are the higher education and local government. VivanTech is known for successful ERP system implementations and innovative ERP enhancing solutions such as mobile applications and workflow