Welcome to the RAW download area.
If you are looking for the latest version of RAW:
- For Windowsv download the RAW-x.y.z-win32.msi file
- For Mac, download the RAW-x.y.z-mac.dmg file
- For Linux and other operating systems download the RAW-x.y.z-Source.zip file
In all cases, x.y.z is the version number.
Be sure to download the appropriate installation guides. Up-to-date guides are available for:
- Windows (RAW Windows install instructions.pdf)
- Mac OS X (RAW Mac install instructions.pdf)
- Linux (RAW Linux install instructions.pdf)
If you are installing from source on Windows (see the installation guide), you can download some of the necessary installers in the RAW-Windows-Install-Essentials file.
The RAW_Tutorial.pdf file provides an introduction to using RAW. It requires the data in the RAW_Tutorial_Data.zip file. The most up-to-date versions will always be available in the top level folder, older versions are in the “old” folder.
The RAW_Manual.pdf file is a more or less complete manual for RAW. It does not include the tutorial that is in the RAW_Tutorial document. The most up-to-date version will always be available in the top level folder, older version are in the “old” folder.
The old folder contains older files, such as install instructions for older OSes or version of RAW and old versions of tutorials/documentation.
The bioxtasraw folder contains source code and built installers for older releases of RAW.