|Name||Modified||Size||Downloads / Week|
|Totals: 3 Items||2.3 MB||24|
Version 5.0 lussman & jannicash:
- Upgrade to PostgreSQL 9.3 JDBC 4.1 version 1102 driver
- Improve support for Oracle
- Re-implement the non-uniform random generator in TPC-C style.
- Conform to clause 22.214.171.124 and enable lookup by last name
- Add a switch to disable terminal-warehouse association, spreading the data access over all configured warehouses.
- Re-worked the run shell scripts and the location of SQL files to make support of more database types easier.
- Add support for Firebird (http://www.firebirdsql.org).
- Add FOREIGN KEYS as defined by TPC-C 1.3.
- Major code overhaul. The per transaction type terminal data generation, execution and terminal trace code is moved into a module jTPCCTData. The database connection with all prepared statements has moved into a module jTPCCConnection.
- Add collecting per transaction result data and OS Level resource usage collection. The R statistics package is used to graph detailed information and a complete report in HTML can be generated from the data.
Version 4.1.2 TBD jannicash:
- Fixed one more preparedStatement() leak. Hopefully with the help of Oracle's V$OPEN_CURSOR view we got them all now.
- Fixed a possible deadlock problem in the NEW_ORDER transaction. Multiple parallel transaction could attempt to lock the same STOCK rows in reverse order. Sorting the order lines by item ID avoids this problem.
Version 4.1.1 2016-01-31 jannicash:
- Changed the status line to update only once per second. The previous implementation was getting rather noisy at high throughput.
- Fixed two preparedStatement() leaks that could cause ORA-01000 errors on longer runs with high throughput.
- Fixed a problem in the calculation of sleep time between transactions when using limitTxnsPerMin that could cause the test to hang at the end.
- Added support for escaping ; as \; in SQL files to be able to load functions and execute anonymous PL blocks (needed for next item).
- Changed the definition of history.hist_id into a plain integer with no special functionality. Two new database vendor specific SQL scripts allow to enable the column after data load as an auto incrementing primary key. See HOW-TO-RUN.txt for details.
Version 4.1.0 2014-03-13 lussman:
- Upgrade to using JDK 7
- Upgrade to PostgreSQL JDBC 4.1 version 1101 driver
- Stop claiming to support DB2 (only Postgres & Oracle are well tested)
Version 4.0.9 2013-11-04 cadym:
- Incorporate new PostgreSQL JDBC 4 version 1100 driver
- Changed default user from postgres to benchmarksql
- Added id column as primary key to history table
- Renamed schema to benchmarksql
- Changed log4j format to be more readable
- Created the "benchmark" schema to contain all tables
- Incorporate new PostgreSQL JDBC4 version 1003 driver
- Transaction rate pacing mechanism
- Correct error with loading customer table from csv file
- Status line report dynamically shown on terminal
- Fix lookup by name in PaymentStatus and Delivery Transactions (in order to be more compatible with the TPC-C spec)
- Rationalized the variable naming in the input parameter files (now that the GUI is gone, variable names still make sense)
- Default log4j settings only writes to file (not terminal)
Version 4.0.2 2013-06-06 lussman & cadym:
- Removed Swing & AWT GUI so that this program is runnable from the command line
- Remove log4j usage from runSQL & runLoader (only used now for the actual running of the Benchmark)
- Fix truncation problem with customer.csv file
- Comment out "BadCredit" business logic that was not working and throwing stack traces
- Fix log4j messages to always show the terminal name
- Remove bogus log4j messages
Version 3.0.9 2013-03-21 lussman:
- Config log4j for rotating log files once per minute
- Default flat file location to '/tmp/csv/' in table copies script
- Drop incomplete & untested Windoze '.bat' scripts
- Standardize logging with log4j
- Improve Logging with meaningful DEBUG and INFO levels
- Simplify "build.xml" to eliminate nbproject dependency
- Defaults read in from propeerties
- Groudwork laid to eliminate the GUI
- Default GUI console to PostgreSQL and 10 Warehouses
Version 2.3.5 2013-01-29 lussman:
- Default build is now with JDK 1.6 and JDBC 4 Postgres 9.2 driver
- Remove outdated JDBC 3 drivers (for JDK 1.5). You can run as before by a JDBC4 driver from any supported vendor.
- Remove ExecJDBC warning about trying to rollback when in autocommit mode
- Remove the extraneous COMMIT statements from the DDL scripts since ExecJDBC runs in autocommit mode
- Fix the version number displayed in the console
Versions 1.0 thru 2.2 2004 - 2012 lussman:
- Dare to Compare
- Forked from the jTPCC project