- GENERAL CHANGES
* Removed the ability to import EDE Files to Lookout. (ASHRAE BACnet committee has reviewed the EDE file concept and feels that the solution does not fit in with the BACnet roadmap)
* Settings Window will now show options based on Lookout version. * Lookout will now automatically restart when communications settings change.
* Removed the deprecated "Chart" menu from the File Menu. Each Trend Log will now show as a seperate tab view when "Read Trend Log" option is selected from the context menu.
* Lookout can now show LUA console for immediate output of BAClua commands.
* Updated BAClua API to v0.3
* Minor changes on the splash screen.
* Lookout can now act as BBMD
* Lookout now allows registration of foreign devices.
Please see readme.txt for full list of changes and updates.
- Easy to use interface
- Supports BACnet/IP, Ethernet and MS/TP
- COV, Alarm and Event support.
- Get immidate error reports
- Read Trend Log Objects
- Automated Property Monitor
- LUA scripting support