This simple tool allows you to change the extensions of files in a given directory (and subdirectories) from one type to another.
No fluff or overblown GUI; does what it says on the tin.
- Simple GUI
- Command line interface for automation (type "java -jar bec.jar -help" for a list of options)
- Add multiple extensions to be found and changed
- Settings are saved between sessions - pick up where you left off
- Helpful for renaming video files (MOD to MPG), text files, source files, etc
- Windows explorer context menu (folder level)
Follow Bulk Extension Changer
Do you ever struggle to remember everything about your clients? With Daylite, you can bring anyone of your team members up to speed in just minutes. Easily skim through the customer's history to see all relevant emails, call notes, and appointment details.
Are you a small business where everyone uses an Apple Mac?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Perfect, light and easy!