AVR ATmega port of freeRTOS A port of freeRTOS which can be flexibly flexibly configured use almost any available Timer on AVR ATmega devices and will operate with almost any classic Arduino device from Arduino, SeeedStudio, Sparkfun, Freetronics or Pololu.
Going forward this repository will be updated less often and only with major releases. Please check at Github for the latest commits. https://github.com/feilipu/avrfreertos
The Goldilocks Analogue story is told here. http://feilipu.me/?s=Goldilocks+Analogue
The Goldilocks 1284p story is here. http://feilipu.me/2013/03/08/goldilocks-1284p-arduino-uno-clone/
If this repository is too complicated to get started, a minimum AVR freeRTOS configured using the Watchdog Timer and Heap 3 is also also available. https://github.com/feilipu/miniAVRfreeRTOS
For the Arduino platform there is a freeRTOS Library available in the Arduino IDE Library manager. https://github.com/feilipu/Arduino_FreeRTOS_Library
- freeRTOS 9.0.0 implemented for selected AVR ATmega devices.
- Arduino Uno, Pro, Mini, Nano, & LilyPad with ATmega328p supported.
- Arduino Mega (Seeed ADK, Freetronics EtherMega) with ATmega2560 supported.
- Goldilocks (Analogue) & Pololu Orangutan SVP with ATmega1284p supported.
- Watchdog Timer (WDT) Scheduling Option
- Integrated Timer2 for real time system_time operation with 32.768kHz Crystal.
- Multiple DAC Support: Goldilocks Analogue MCP4822, DAC8564, & WM8731.
- Master SPI Mode on ATmega1284p USART1 for MCP4822 DAC
- ChaN's SD Card FAT FS library (Update March 9, 2015: v0.11)
- time.h library from avr-libc upstream for standard and esoteric time calculations
- IP protocols, DHCP, NTP, PING, HTTP web server for WIZNET W5x00
- W5500 Driver, same BSD Socket API as W5100
- W5200 v1.3 Driver, same BSD Socket API as W5100
- W5100 v1.6.1 Driver with BSD Socket API
- USB Host support through MAX3421E for Seeed ADK (and Shields).
- EEFS (NASA Flash File System v2.0) for SPI EEPROM, FRAM, SRAM
- uIP (working) and uIPv6 (untested) on Wiznet (IINChip) W5x00 MACRAW
- Library for 2560 XRAM using Rugged Circuits QuadRAM (512kB) & MegaRAM (128kB)
- XRAMFS (16x Arduino Clients sharing 512kByte Supervisor SDRAM) for ArduSat
- Abstract Serial to support multiple USART (1284p, 2560) and implemented fast ring buffers.
- XBee API Mode support.
- FTDI FT800 EVE support for the Gameduino2 (1284p, 328p) & 4D Systems ADAM
- HD44780 for Freetronics LCD (and other) Shields (based on ChaN)
- Nokia 6100 LCD support.
Follow freeRTOS & libraries for AVR ATmega
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of freeRTOS & libraries for AVR ATmega!