Autoplot is an interactive browser for data on the web. Give Autoplot a URL or local file name and it creates a sensible plot of the data. Autoplot allows you to interactively browse data stored in ascii, .cdf, netcdf, and many other formats.
- Plot data in many file formats, such as ASCII tables, WAV, FITS, CDF, CEF, OPeNDAP, JPEG, PNG, GIF,and NetCDF files
- Interactive data browsing
- Provide server-side graphics to clients with servlet support
- Python scripting allows data to be mashed, visualized, and reformatted
- DOM and layout model allow for flexible applications to be developed
- Plug-in architecture and flexible data model allows for new data types to be consumed.
- Interface to Matlab and IDL allows easy and uniform data access.
Be the first to post a review of Autoplot!