Bring multiple Web site's services together into a single application without having to build complex server-side code, proxies and signed applets. Combine HTML5's cross-site messaging and the ease of use of REST into a single powerful API and you have AppletJAX!
Based on a simple "listener" or "observer" style interface, AppletJAX takes the hassle of managing who's messaging who, who's listening to who, which message belongs to whom and replaces it all with simplicity and elegance.
- Fully multiplexed message management allows multiple sites to be mashed up in a single browser window using a simple API
- HTML5 only interface, no longer requires client-side Java
- Passive (no loops, intervals or timeouts)
- Transparent protocol does not interfere with sub-protocols defined by developers and implementers
- Same script for Client and Host makes implementation simple with no configuration beyond setting origins and end points
- No longer requires server-side Java! PHP, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, ASP, JSP, don't care! JSON is the protocol!
- IE9, Chrome, FireFox tested!
- Will be 100% Mobile friendly (Android and iOS, is there anything else?)
- Full support for Origin limiting (make money from your services!)
Be the first to post a review of AppletJAX!