* First operative bidirectional release.
* Aragonese monodix and bidix in the initial release (0.1.0) were checked
* Huge improvement in the completeness of verbal and nominal morphology.
Wide paradigms analysing most dialectal forms and orthographic variations
(see Note on orthography below).
* Closed classes completed.
* Treatment of enclitics (up to combinations of two enclitics), including
dialectal non-standard combinations.
* Treatment of apostrophation (analysis and (post)-generation).
* Orthographic variation concentrated on monodix.
* Dialectal variation concentrated (when possible) on monodix.
* Possesives fixed.
* Impersonal haber-ie dealt with.
* Important increase in the dictionary size and coverage.
> 510 paradigms,
> 17500 lemmae (of which, 8025 proper nouns), including 1786 multi-words.
~500 000 analyzable surface forms,
~120 000 generated surface forms.
86.3% naïve coverage in wikipedia.
* es monodix trimmed to bidix using ignore label (i="yes").
* Main pending Issues:
* Still room to improve on coverage.
* Still much to work on transfer (current version based on a reduced and
tuned subset of rules from es-ca).
* Current POS disambiguator is directly taken from es-ca.
Note: Orthography is taken from "Academia de l'Aragonés - Estudio de
Filolochía Aragonesa", a board created in the II Congreso de l'Aragonés.
It is the orthography used in Wikipedia in Aragonese
There is partial compatibility in analysis with other previously used