Antenna, a free and open-source dvb-t (terrestrial digital tv) tuner for linux desktops. Antenna is a full featured tool to see what's going on in the sky. It enables you to scan, watch and record television, radio and services broadcasted on air.
- Scan the sky for new services
- Continuosly monitor signal status
- Search through known channels and tune
- Search and manage favorite channels
- See what's on (i.e. listen to radios and watch tvs)
- Record streams while watching
- Read teletext
Also got the "No module named antennadtv.antennadtv". When I attempted building from tar, I got the error "No module named glade". Ummm, yes there is, I JUST installed it and even rebooted for good measure. Next.
On ubuntu 13.10: Installation of the latest .deb gave warnings and running it (from terminal) just gave an error: ImportError: No module named antennadtv.antennadtv