Apple ][ and Agat 7/9 software simulation program for Win32.
- Full emulation of Agat-7, Agat-9
- Full emulation of Apple ][, Apple ][ Plus, Apple ][ J-Plus, Apple I, Apple //e and Pravetz 82/8A
- Optional hardware emulation (RAM cards, Mockingboard, Clocks etc).
- Fully configurable modular target system emulation
- Internal debugger compatible with Apple's System Monitor
- Base support of Acorn Atom
Follow Agat Emulator
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for updates ;)
Agatemulator is good! Thanks.
Very many options, the modular system allows you to configure a massive amount of different legacy systems. Simple and intuitive interface, and compatibility seems high as well. I particularly liked the simulated disk drive access noises. A very good emulator for early Apple, Agat and Pravetz computers.