# ASPI Kit - Adaptive Identification and Control Software
This software is under development by the ASPICC group.
Its purpose is to allow users to learn and experiment the use of Neural Networks (NN's) and related Computational Intelligence algorithms on their own data.
Users can upload their own data and experiment with various algorithms of various setups to see how the algorithms performs on their data.
Users can also investigate and familiarize themselves with the Python code of the used algorithms.
- Recurrent Linear Neural Units (LNUs)
- Recurrent HONUs (QNU & CNU, r=2, 3)
- Gradient Descent adaptation, Levenberg-Marquardt batch learning
- Adaptive identification and adaptive optimization of a controller of an engineering processes (from process data uploaded by a user).
- Principal Component Analysis and adaptive prediction for multiple-input dynamical system
- New! - User defined reference model for HONU adaptive control
Be the first to post a review of ASPI Kit!