- Install the Audible Manager and open a file of your account.
- Sign in into your audible account (in the application). Now the program can convert your audible files.
- Start Aax2Mp3 (AaxToMp3GUI.exe) and select the file you want to convert.
- Click the Convert button.
- The buttons are grayed out and it shows how far the conversion has progressed. - - The time should always continue to increase.
- If the buttons are clickable again, the conversion is completed. The mp3 file is now to be found in the same folder as the AAX file.
The conversion need (depending on the computing power) for 1 minute of audio approximately 2 seconds.
The conversion of Aax to MP3 is fast, free, and requires no I-Tunes.
Have fun while listening!
If you want to help developing this software, please contact me. I do not have enough time to develop alone.
Best converter I've found for Audible books
Excellent! Works fast and comfortable.
I am absolutely pleased with this app. Used it on .aax files successfully to convert .aax files to .mp3. Spent HOURS looking for something to convert .aa files to .mp3. I decided to try to just add an x to the .aax, and holy shit, it worked. The only caveat is that it was at Bitrate: 32 - 1/2 of a true .aax file. I can live with that!
Excellent. Very fast. Only complaint is that it generates variable bitrate files, and no obvious way to change to CBR.
I do have an Audible AAX audio book which cannot be converted. Tool says "complete" after some seconds. Mp3 has 3 kB.