aa-analyzer is a Perl script written by KB1OIQ which collects data from a RigExpert AA-xxx antenna analyzer and outputs it as a CSV file, which can be imported into any spreadsheet program.
- Version 0.08 adds supports for AA-230 ZOOM. Other ZOOM models won't work (yet).
- Copies frequency, R and X (or |X|) from the analyzer into the computer
- Computes SWR and other interesting data
- Outputs the data in CSV format
- A spreadsheet program can be used to create graphs of the data
- Access stored graph memory and outputs it in CSV format
- Tested and developed on Linux, but it might work on other operating systems.
Follow KB1OIQ - aa-analyzer
RAD Studio™: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! The top challenges customers solved with RAD Studio while developing applications include: Creating fast runtime application performance (50%), Keeping up with latest platforms and devices (50%), Meeting project deadlines (37%), Deploying to multiple platforms (36%) and Responsive design for multiple device types (27%).