aa-analyzer is a Perl script written by KB1OIQ which collects data from a RigExpert AA-xxx antenna analyzer and outputs it as a CSV file, which can be imported into any spreadsheet program.
- Version 0.08 adds supports for AA-230 ZOOM. Other ZOOM models won't work (yet).
- Copies frequency, R and X (or |X|) from the analyzer into the computer
- Computes SWR and other interesting data
- Outputs the data in CSV format
- A spreadsheet program can be used to create graphs of the data
- Access stored graph memory and outputs it in CSV format
- Tested and developed on Linux, but it might work on other operating systems.
Follow KB1OIQ - aa-analyzer
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.