aa-analyzer is a Perl script written by KB1OIQ which collects data from a RigExpert AA-xxx antenna analyzer and outputs it as a CSV file, which can be imported into any spreadsheet program.
- Version 0.08 adds supports for AA-230 ZOOM. Other ZOOM models won't work (yet).
- Copies frequency, R and X (or |X|) from the analyzer into the computer
- Computes SWR and other interesting data
- Outputs the data in CSV format
- A spreadsheet program can be used to create graphs of the data
- Access stored graph memory and outputs it in CSV format
- Tested and developed on Linux, but it might work on other operating systems.
Follow KB1OIQ - aa-analyzer
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor allows you to monitor your hybrid IT applications and systems. Monitor Microsoft® Office 365 Exchange side by side on your on-premises Exchange server and other applications. Check, track, and report on O365 user/shared mailbox growth, users over quota, archived mailboxes, inactive mailboxes, mobile device, mailbox groups, and more. You can also monitor Microsoft portal access to help ensure you’re meeting your SLAs.