aa-analyzer is a Perl script written by KB1OIQ which collects data from a RigExpert AA-xxx antenna analyzer and outputs it as a CSV file, which can be imported into any spreadsheet program.
- Version 0.08 adds supports for AA-230 ZOOM. Other ZOOM models won't work (yet).
- Copies frequency, R and X (or |X|) from the analyzer into the computer
- Computes SWR and other interesting data
- Outputs the data in CSV format
- A spreadsheet program can be used to create graphs of the data
- Access stored graph memory and outputs it in CSV format
- Tested and developed on Linux, but it might work on other operating systems.
Follow KB1OIQ - aa-analyzer
The industry’s best network monitoring software, WhatsUp® Gold includes: Hybrid Cloud Monitoring, Real-Time Performance Monitoring, Automatic and Manual Failover and Extended Visibility to Distributed Networks. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide. WhatsUp® Gold - More Visibility. Better Performance. Less Cost. Try it free for 30 days.
How many devices do you monitor on your company's network?
One last question before you visit our site:
When do you plan to purchase a network performance monitoring solution?