aa-analyzer is a Perl script written by KB1OIQ which collects data from a RigExpert AA-xxx antenna analyzer and outputs it as a CSV file, which can be imported into any spreadsheet program.
- Version 0.08 adds supports for AA-230 ZOOM. Other ZOOM models won't work (yet).
- Copies frequency, R and X (or |X|) from the analyzer into the computer
- Computes SWR and other interesting data
- Outputs the data in CSV format
- A spreadsheet program can be used to create graphs of the data
- Access stored graph memory and outputs it in CSV format
- Tested and developed on Linux, but it might work on other operating systems.
Follow KB1OIQ - aa-analyzer
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!