I just upgraded to 3.0.3 from 2.5. The zenpacks that i use have been upgraded to the latest. I attempted to modify the threshold for drive space on the WMIDevice template and now i get the following error everytime I click on it. It does not seem anything else with the template is affected but the threshold box is now blank and i cannot added any thresholds. I get the dialog boxes to create one but when i click save, i get the same error.    Here is the ZENEVENT.LOG: 2010-11-12T10:10:07 ERROR extdirect severityTraceback (most recent call last):  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenUtils/extdirect/router.py", line 128, in _processDirectRequest    result = _targetfn(**data)  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/Zuul/routers/template.py", line 80, in getThresholds    return Zuul.marshal(thresholds)  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/Zuul/__init__.py", line 118, in marshal    marshalled_list.append(marshal(o, keys, marshallerName, objs))  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/Zuul/__init__.py", line 91, in marshal    return marshal(marshaller.marshal(keys),  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/Zuul/marshalling.py", line 69, in marshal    data = _marshalImplicitly(self._obj)  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/Zuul/marshalling.py", line 32, in _marshalImplicitly    value = getattr(obj, key)  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/Zuul/infos/template.py", line 497, in _getSeverity    return self._object.getSeverityString()  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenModel/ThresholdClass.py", line 80, in getSeverityString    return self.ZenEventManager.getSeverityString(self.severity)AttributeError: severity 

-community@zenoss.org

Original link: http://community.zenoss.org/message/54630?tstart=0#54630