This is a bugfixes release, with new implementations added in YedXml and YedPoll objects:
- Fixed bug in scanning XML_ELEMENT without XML element children.
- Added flag control for loading XML buffer exactly as it is in Get_XML_Buffer.
- Added new method Set_XML_Buffer for directly loading XML buffer.
- Fixed bug in controlling len of possible NULL buffer 'pscFilter' in Scan_Dir method.
Yed package release 1.2.1 has been released. This is a bugfixes release with some new implementation.
Major changes are:
- Added method Navigate_And_Run into YedXml object, to execute user function with any XML element into XML tree.
- Added checking of input command buffer into Send_Cmd method of YedFtpPipe object.
Yed is a C software library made of modules (objects) instanceable according to the main paradigms of Object Oriented Programming: incapsulation and data hiding.
Objects in this new release are:
- YedPoll : scanning directories and extracting files within them with filtering and sorting rules.
- YedFileMan : filesystem operation like copy files, load file content into memory, symbolic link creation, ecc.
- YedFtpPipe : interface towards FTP server driving generic ftp client '/usr/bin/ftp'
- YedXml : load into memory and scan XML files.