CppDOM 1.2.0 has been released. Relative to 1.0.3, the big difference with this version is that SCons 2.0 is now the minimum required version for building the library. There have also been some API documentation improvements.
CppDOM 0.7.9 has been posted to SourceForge. This release fixes several bugs discovered in the 0.7.8 build, most of which were on Mac OS X. No changes have been made to the C++ source code.
The source can be downloaded from the project page on SourceForge. For the moment, there are no Windows binaries for this release since they would be no different than the 0.7.8 builds (except for cppdom/version.h). Windows builds will be posted if there is a demand for them, however.... read more
CppDOM 0.7.8 has been posted to SourceForge. This release has several important changes relative ot the 0.6 series. They are as follows:
* Headers are installed into a versioned directory to allow for parallel CppDOM installations.
* The use of pkg-config has been replaced by Flagpoll (visit https://realityforge.vrsource.org/view/FlagPoll/WebHome for more information), also to allow for parallel CppDOM installations.
* All platforms now use SCons for building the libraries.
* Improved capabilities for cppdom::OptionRepository.... read more
Several builds of the CppDOM 0.6.6 release have been posted. The changes in this relate exclusively to non-Windows platforms:
1. Fixed bad paths in cppdom-config as installed by the cppdom-devel RPM
2. Added a Flagpoll .fpc file for CppDOM for use instead of cppdom-config (for more information about Flagpoll, see https://realityforge.vrsource.org/view/FlagPoll/WebHome\)
No Windows builds have been made for this release since there are no changes to the C++ source to cppdom/version.h.
Several builds of the CppDOM 0.6.5 release has just been posted on SourceForge. The changes in this relate exclusively to Windows:
1. Added support for automatic linking. Define CPPDOM_AUTO_LINK to link against the appropriate debug or release build of the static library. Define CPPDOM_DYN_LINK to link against the appropriate debug or release build of the dynamic library.
2. Added support for Visual C++ 8.0 and Windows XP x64 Edition.
Several builds of the CppDOM 0.6.4 release has just been posted on SourceForge. This release has a fairly important bug fix for compile-time errors seen related to the declarations of cppdom::NodePtr and cppdom::DocumentPtr. The big change in this release is the support for universal binaries on Mac OS X, and there is a universal binary of this release posted on SourceForge.
CppDOM 0.6.3 has been released. The 0.6.2 release had a bug that cropped up when using 'cppdom-config --basedir' on 64-bit architectures. There are several builds of this release posted in RPM form.
CppDOM 0.6.2 has been released. The changes are all in the build system and were made to get RPM building (and multi-architecture RPM building) working. There are several builds of this release posted in RPM form.
CppDOM 0.3.1 was released today. It fixes a critical bug found in version 0.3.0, and all users of CppDOM 0.3.0 are strongly encouraged to update to this version. Please see the change log for details.
CppDOM 0.3.0 was released today. It represents a snapshot of the CVS repository. It includes several bug fixes and feature additions since the last release. Please see the change log for details.