xmen is now build for eclipse 2.1
Please use the new mailinglist to submit new feature requests! I will also post there new features planned or in progress. It should also be a platform for discussing features and their importance.
The new release of X-Men features DTD support for content assist. Just use <!DOCTYPE roottagname SYSTEM "mydtd.dtd">. Where relative paths are relative to your project directory. If it is correctly specified it should appear in the namespaces property of the file.
A dtd for xslt is included in this release.
Right now namespaces in a dtd are not supported.
Also formatting and content assist are now accessible by menu and default their key combi (Ctrl+Shift+F and Ctrl+Space)
A warning about formatting: it is still highly experimental and can cause losing tags!
Release 0.32 features some new features and soem fixes:
- preference: insert end tag when using completion on tag (see preferences page)
- fixed detection of comments
- fixed content assist
The new release (0.31) fixed multiple bugs including (but not limited to):
- update of outline page wasn't working correctly
- empty file or invalid xml file at start causes plugin to crash (thanx to stritti for reporting and sending the log !)
- now XMLTable only is calculated when you change to it/when you save
The new release now has code assist for xslt (right now it is only active when a namespace called xsl is declared using xmlns in the root tag)
The new release also features beside the updating of the table view at save time an on-the-fly updating of the outline page!
The new release features:
- a property page showing the declared namespaces of a XML file (xmlns: attribute)
- an accelarator for content assist (Ctrl+<)
- the table view now updates when the file is saved
There`s a new release (0.1) featuring a preferences page allowing you to configure the colors used for syntax highlighting.
The next planned feature is to implement the tag completion for xslt and after that for other xml dialects.
A new file release is available showing the direction
the project should go. Also 2 screenshots are available on the homepage showing the table view and the outline.