New Function and Changes in Behavior
- pscp, prsync, psh supports new argument -f and env variable to set fanout value. See man pages.
- SLES 11 SP2 support on system x and system p. The following features have been verified:
- Operating system provisioning in flat (non-hierarchical) cluster, including diskful, stateless and statelite
- Basic hardware control features
- Support for IBM Flex system x compute nodes with RHEL 6.2.
- HPC integration support for the latest IBM HPC software stack.
- Deferred firmware update support for Power 775 (Experimental).
Key Bug fixes
Restrictions and Known Problems