A new beta test release, Writer2LaTeX 1.4 beta, is now available.
Writer2LaTeX 1.4 features:
- Optimized memory usage
- Images that are used more than once in the document are now only exported once
- Now requires Java 6
- New option display_hidden_text to toggle the export of hidden text in the document
- Merge spans with identical formatting
- Support for TexMaths equations
- The package ooomath.sty is no longer required by standard configurations
- StarMath bugfixes
- Support for (polyglot) HTML5, replacing the target format XHTML+MathML+XSLT
- New option use_mathjax to load the MathJax library if the target format is XHTML+MathML or HTML5
- Support for TexMaths equations (only if use_mathjax=true)
- Vector graphics is now converted to SVG if target format is HTML5
- New option embed_svg to embed SVG directly in HTML if target format is HTML5
- Support for HTML5 elements in templates
- Merge span elements with identical attributes
- New option table_size replacing the option ignore_table_dimensions
- Support display equations
A new stable version, Writer2LaTeX 1.2.1, has now been released and is available for download.
This release is identical to the beta test release (except for the date).
After a rather long development break, a beta test release of Writer2LaTeX 1.2 is now available for download.
Writer2LaTeX 1.2 features:
* Better integration with OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
* XeTeX support
* Zotero and JabRef support
* new Writer4LaTeX extension integrating Writer with your LaTeX installation
* export to EPUB format.
Writer2LaTeX is a collection of converters from OpenDocument Format (ODF) to LaTeX/BibTeX, XHTML and XHTML+MathML. It is delivered as a standalone java library, as a command line application and as export filters for OpenOffice.org.
A beta test release of version 1.0 is now available for download at http://writer2latex.sourceforge.net/