Tryphon - 2011-11-11

Hi,
I use Writer2xhtml to export ODT documents with the default user style (original format). I insert the generated html in the JCE editor (Joomla website creator) and the generated CSS part in a CSS file. My ODT document is built using (and abusing) styles for well-structuring. Doing that, my document is well published with exactly what I want (text and formulae) and I thank you very much to allow a quite simple conversion.
I use the DejaVu font which is common to LibreOffice under Windows AND Linux. The text body style of my document uses this font. Editing the html code, I notice that this font is well declared in the body tag (CSS part), but I see a lot of instances :
style="font-family:'DejaVu Serif Condensed',serif" to format the text throught the document.
If I delete several of these instances, the matching text still have the good font under my browser.
The size of the generated xhtml file is quite increased by a lot of unnecessary instances.
Is there a way to avoid it except to delete it manually?

I look forward to see the svg support in your planed 1.4 version.

Thank you for your help.

Writer2Latex 1.0.2, LibreOffice 3.4.4, OS 64 bits: Ubuntu 11.10 or Windows 7 (dual boot).