Menu

Install for more than one Hylafax Server?

2016-04-16
2016-04-21
  • Torsten Zigann

Torsten Zigann - 2016-04-16

Hi,
    i have two Hylafaxservers on two locations, linked via vpn to a workstation. It is needed to have both available there.
    In my opinion it would be possible to have two faxprinters with two different ports. But what's about the Hylafax Reloaded Frontend? I can't find config files, so i suppose, data will be stored in the windows registry.

How can i setup a different ipadress, username and password for each server bind to a specific printer on one Machine?

Great thanks for Winprint Hylafax Reloaded, it is rock stable and the best solution for windows ever!!!

• Lorenzo Monti

Lorenzo Monti - 2016-04-21

You can't have two distinct configuration files ATM.
    Configuration is stored in an ini file located at user's application data directory (look for CSIDL_APPDATA at https://msdn.microsoft.com/it-it/library/windows/desktop/bb762494(v=vs.85).aspx)
    Typically on a Windows 7 box this resolves to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Winprint HylaFAX Reloaded\ What you're asking for is a per-user/per-windows-printer (or maybe common-to-all-users/per-windows-printer) configuration mechanism.
    I have to evaluate this carefully.