Menu

Problems adding/editing posts and pages

Kent
2011-03-08
2013-05-28
1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)
  • Kent

Kent - 2011-03-08

Having some issues editing/adding posts through the Dashboard.

I have setup a new 1.0.1 install on IIS6.0/PHP5.3.2 and all displays correctly and I'm logged in as the Administrator.

However, trying to add a new page/post generates an error page saying:

You are not allowed to edit this post.

When I try to EDIT the default "Sample Page" page or "Hello world!" post, the wp-admin/post.php?post=1&action=edit URL displays a blank white screen, with the source code:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

I also get the same blank page when editing LINKS (wp-admin/link.php?action=edit&link_id=6)
    and also upon submitting an edit to an individual comment

• Kent

Kent - 2011-03-10

Not sure if this is related to my problems above, but i decided to turn on debugging in wp-config and now my Dashboard is covered in Wordpress database errors.

The first one, which is repeated several times throughout the page says:

WordPress database error: [[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'LIKE'.]
    SELECT COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%administrator%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%editor%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%author%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%contributor%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%subscriber%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(*) as Computed FROM wp_usermeta WHERE meta_key = 'mpwp_capabilities'

On the Pages page, the following error appears:

Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in E:\inetpub\wordpress\wp-includes\functions.php on line 33
    Catchable fatal error: Object of class DateTime could not be converted to string in E:\inetpub\wordpress\wp-includes\functions.php on line 31

The blank page I was seeing before, now contains the following errors:

WordPress database error: [[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'LIKE'.]
    SELECT COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%administrator%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%editor%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%author%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%contributor%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%subscriber%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(*) as Computed FROM wp_usermeta WHERE meta_key = 'wp_capabilities'
    SELECT COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%administrator%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%editor%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%author%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%contributor%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(NULLIF(meta_value LIKE '%subscriber%', FALSE) as Computed), COUNT(*) as Computed FROM wp_usermeta WHERE meta_key = 'wp_capabilities'
    Catchable fatal error: Object of class DateTime could not be converted to string in E:\inetpub\wordpress\wp-includes\formatting.php on line 445

Can anyone explain what might be the cause of these errors? (IIS permissions? database settings?)

• Joshua Allen

Joshua Allen - 2011-03-10

Hi,

I can add a little more to this thread but have yet to find a solution.  In our case this is happening with sites that were upgraded after installing the wp-db-abstraction-1.0.1 files.  My site upgrade process this past weekend was to archive the file folder containing the site then install a clean version of  the wp-db-abstraction-1.0.1 files.  I then copied back the wp-config.php file and any themes or plugins to the new file folder along with the wp-content/uploads directory.  Once this was complete I logged on to the site and let the upgrade occur to the site's SQL database. Then as kja-online points out the site now returns the following error when attempting to a post with debug turned on.  The only option on the Add Post page is "Submit for Review"

WordPress database error: [42000 : [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'LIKE'.]
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\site\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php on line 934
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\site\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php on line 937
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\schools\harrington\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php on line 950
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\site\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 872
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\site\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 874
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\site\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 875
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\schools\harrington\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 875
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\site\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 878
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\wp-sqlsrv\site\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 878
    You are not allowed to edit this post

On the Pages section of the Dashboard under Add New the following errors are returned.

WordPress database error: [42000 : [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'LIKE'.]
    WordPress database error: [22007 : [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.]
    INSERT INTO wp_posts (post_author,post_date,post_date_gmt,post_content,post_content_filtered,post_title,post_excerpt,post_status,post_type,comment_status,ping_status,post_password,post_name,to_ping,pinged,post_modified,post_modified_gmt,post_parent,menu_order,guid) VALUES ('1','2011-03-10 06:54:26','0000-00-00 00:00:00','','','Auto Draft','','auto-draft','page','closed','closed','','','','','2011-03-10 06:54:26','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','0','')

I just confirmed however that on a newly created site where there wasn't a database in place and the Wordpress setup configured a new database this isn't happening.

• OmniTI

OmniTI - 2011-03-10

Those errors are bad queries that should be caught by the translations files and turned to sql server compliant queries.  Is the "new install" using the exact same files as the wordpress that is erroring?  If not then you do not have the same files in the same locations in both installs.

Please double check your installed files.

• Joshua Allen

So both the new install and the upgraded instance are using a clean install of wordpress files. 

My process is as follows:

1. If the site has been running since the 3.01 code I move the file directory in to a site backup directory. 
    2. I then make a backup of the database if it the site is being updated to the 3.1 code base.
    3. I double click the wp-db-abstraction-1.0.1.zip and copy the wordpress directory into in the wp-sqlsrv directory.
    4. I rename the wordpress folder to the sitename from the either the old 3.01 site or the new site to be created.
    5. If it is a previous site I copy the wp-config.php and web-config.xml to the root of the site.
    6. I copy the wp-content/uploads directory over.
    7. I move our two twentyten child themes that brand each site to wp-content/themes along with any other theme that the site might use.
    8. We then install the following AD Integration plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/active-directory-integration/ which works wonderfully with wp-sqlsrv.

If the site database was running the old 3.01 database I login and then the upgrade.php runs and updates the database.

For new sites I simply create the site using the site path/wp-content/mu-plugins/wp-db-abstraction/setup-config.php?step=1

I will be happy to get you the query log to review.

josh

So yes

• OmniTI

OmniTI - 2011-03-10

Can you verify that they are using the exact same files for the plugin?

Have you compared the translation file in the erroring one with the translations file in the non-erroring install?

Try using the wp-config.php from the non-working install on the working install and see if you still have the same issues.

• OmniTI

OmniTI - 2011-03-10

The other thing you might want to check is a dynamically generated file that gets created during the install process - it's called fields_map.parsed_types.php and is in your wp-content folder - if you are truly doing a "completely new install" for an upgrade instead of dropping the new wordpress files over the old install, this file will be missing

• Joshua Allen

OmniTi,

Thank you so much that was the missing file that didn't get copied.  I will amend our documentation and make sure this file is copied back on upgraded sites.

Thanks!

Josh

• OmniTI

OmniTI - 2011-03-10

Please log a bug about the translations file not erroring if fields_map.parsed_types.php is not found after an inital install - we should probably error on it, like we do if other essential files are missing from the plugin.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-03-24

Hello, I have just setup a clean install of wordpress with the 1.0.1 install, and I am having the exact same issues listed above.  I don't have a fields_map.parsed_types.php in /wp-content/ and I don't have an older install to pull it from.  Is there another way for me to get it? Do i still need it with my version? Is there another solution?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, don't really have any php experience, primarily an asp.net guy.

• Shay P

Shay P - 2011-06-15

I am getting the 'Catchable fatal error' on a moved site which does include the fields_map.parsed_types.php file. Any idea what is going on?

• OmniTI

OmniTI - 2011-06-15

Shaytai - could you start a new message forum thread with the full contents of the catchable fatal error please?

• dsmerchek

dsmerchek - 2011-06-17

I have the same issue as zuRo.  Is there a place to get the fields_map.parsed_types.php file?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-06-18

I have the exact same problem as zuRo. It took me ages already to figure out that is the problem. Thanks to this forum I now know what is is. Now we need a solutions … Can we download the file somewhere?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-06-18

For your information: this is the blog I'm having problems with: http://www.tinekesfeesten.be/blog/
    Thx pieterheule

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-06-20

Yes yes yes!!!!
    I should have read this topic better and have seen that the solution is to be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/wp-sqlsrv/forums/forum/1124403/topic/4574282 .

Adding this one single line fixes everything!

Thx

Pieter

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-06-20

To quick …
    The line fixes the errors in the front end. However, in the admin I still have loads of errors:

[Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'LIKE'.]

On top of that, I can comment posts and edit posts. Adding new posts however do not work, I get "You are not allowed to edit this post." although I us Administrator.

• dsmerchek

dsmerchek - 2011-06-22

Yes that seems to be my problem to.   The line fixes the errors in the front end, but getting the other errors in the php-errors.log.

• dsmerchek

dsmerchek - 2011-06-22

Ok here is how to fix the
    error
    goto \wordpress\wp-content\mu-plugins\wp-db-abstraction\translations\sqlsrv\
    open translations.php
    go to function translate_specific($query)
    change both "usermeta WHERE meta_key LIKE '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities'"
    to "usermeta WHERE meta_key = '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities'"
    save changes.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-06-22

Hi dsmerchek,

I just tried the following:

. "COUNT(*) as Computed FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key LIKE '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities'") {
                $query = "SELECT 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key LIKE '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%administrator%') as ca, 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key LIKE '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%editor%') as cb, 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key LIKE '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%author%') as cc, 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key LIKE '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%contributor%') as cd, 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key LIKE '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%subscriber%') as ce, 
        COUNT(*) as c FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key LIKE '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities'";

to

. "COUNT(*) as Computed FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key = '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities'") {
                $query = "SELECT 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key = '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%administrator%') as ca, 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key = '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%editor%') as cb, 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key = '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%author%') as cc, 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key = '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%contributor%') as cd, 
        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key = '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities' AND meta_value LIKE '%subscriber%') as ce, 
        COUNT(*) as c FROM " . $this->prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key = '" . $this->prefix . "capabilities'";

It solves these errors so great!

BUT
    I have new errors new …

Notice: Undefined index: fbreveal in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-content\plugins\facebook-tab-manager\fbtab.php on line 818 Notice: Undefined variable: icon in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-content\plugins\facebook-tab-manager\fbtab.php on line 806 Notice: Undefined variable: position in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-content\plugins\facebook-tab-manager\fbtab.php on line 806 Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3387 Notice: Undefined variable: icon in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-content\plugins\facebook-tab-manager\fbtab.php on line 807 Notice: Undefined variable: position in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-content\plugins\facebook-tab-manager\fbtab.php on line 807 Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3387 Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3387 Notice: Undefined index: create_canvas in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-content\plugins\facebook-tab-manager\fbtab.php on line 640

And

[[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.]
    INSERT INTO wp_posts (post_author,post_date,post_date_gmt,post_content,post_content_filtered,post_title,post_excerpt,post_status,post_type,comment_status,ping_status,post_password,post_name,to_ping,pinged,post_modified,post_modified_gmt,post_parent,menu_order,guid) VALUES ('1','2011-06-22 17:06:09','0000-00-00 00:00:00','','','Auto Draft','','auto-draft','post','open','open','','','','','2011-06-22 17:06:09','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','0','')
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\includes\dashboard.php on line 502 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\includes\dashboard.php on line 505

Any idea?

Thx in advance!

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-06-23

Hi all,

Sorry for the post above. My collegue had loaded a plugin that generates these errors! As plugins have nothing to do with this forum item you can forget it. Sorry for poluting this item! If anyone has a suggestion how to delete the post, please let me know.

I deactivated al external plugins which leaves me with the following errors in the QuickPress:

WordPress database error: [[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.]
    INSERT INTO wp_posts (post_author,post_date,post_date_gmt,post_content,post_content_filtered,post_title,post_excerpt,post_status,post_type,comment_status,ping_status,post_password,post_name,to_ping,pinged,post_modified,post_modified_gmt,post_parent,menu_order,guid) VALUES ('1','2011-06-23 14:27:18','0000-00-00 00:00:00','','','Auto Draft','','auto-draft','post','open','open','','','','','2011-06-23 14:27:18','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','0','')
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\includes\dashboard.php on line 502 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\includes\dashboard.php on line 505 
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\includes\dashboard.php on line 529

And the following errors in the Post an item window:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_status in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\edit-form-advanced.php on line 222  
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\edit-form-advanced.php on line 251 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\includes\post.php on line 1125 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\includes\post.php on line 1059 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_status in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\includes\post.php on line 1127 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\edit-form-advanced.php on line 252 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ID in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\link-template.php on line 2384 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_status in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\edit-form-advanced.php on line 256 
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php on line 934 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php on line 937 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php on line 950 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 872 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 874 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 875 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 875 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 878 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 878 You are not allowed to edit this post.

And a lot more …

• dsmerchek

dsmerchek - 2011-06-23

Not sure what you have on the other errors I do not get these on my site.  I would check all plugins and addons.

To Fix the "WordPress database error: [The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.] INSERT INTO wp_posts"

Change all 0000-00-00 to 1901-01-01 in the following.
    \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php
    Line 1303: if ( '0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post->post_date ) {
    \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-admin\includes\class-wp-media-list-table.php
    Line 264: if ( '0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post->post_date && 'date' == $column_name ) {
    \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-admin\includes\class-wp-ms-sites-list-table.php
    Line 281: echo ( $blog == '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ) ? __( 'Never' ) : mysql2date( $date, $blog ); ?>
    Line 287: if ( $blog == '0000-00-00 00:00:00' )
      \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-admin\includes\class-wp-posts-list-table.php
    Line 569: if ( '0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post->post_date && 'date' == $column_name ) {
    wwwroot\wordpress\wp-admin\includes\meta-boxes.php
    Line 165: } else if ( '0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post->post_date_gmt ) { // draft, 1 or more saves, no date specified
    \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-admin\includes\template.php
    Line 587: $edit = ! ( in_array($post->post_status, array('draft', 'pending') ) && (!$post->post_date_gmt || '0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post->post_date_gmt ) );
    \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\mu-plugins\wp-db-abstraction\translations\sqlsrv\translations.php
    Line 870:      * When INSERTING 0000-00-00 00:00:00 or '' for datetime SQL Server says wtf
    Line 910:                         $quote = ( stripos($v, "'0000-00-00 00:00:00'") === 0 || $v === "''" ) ? "'" : '';
    Line 911:                         if ( stripos($v, '0000-00-00 00:00:00') === 0
    Line 912:                                 || stripos($v, "'0000-00-00 00:00:00'") === 0
    Line 1052:         $query = str_ireplace("'0000-00-00 00:00:00'", 'getdate()', $query);
    Line 1503:                     if ( $arg !== '' && $arg !== '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ) {
      \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-includes\general-template.php
    Line 1032: if ( $arcresult->post_date != '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ) {
    \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-includes\ms-blogs.php
    Line 678: return $wpdb->get_results( $wpdb->prepare("SELECT blog_id, domain, path FROM $wpdb->blogs WHERE site_id = %d AND public = '1' AND archived = '0' AND mature = '0' AND spam = '0' AND deleted = '0' AND last_updated != '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ORDER BY last_updated DESC limit %d, %d", $wpdb->siteid, $start, $quantity ) , ARRAY_A );
    \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-includes\post.php
    Line 2469: if ( empty($post_date) || '0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post_date )
    Line 2472: if ( empty($post_date_gmt) || '0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post_date_gmt ) {
    Line 2476: $post_date_gmt = '0000-00-00 00:00:00';
    Line 2479: if ( $update || '0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post_date ) {
    Line 2662: ('0000-00-00 00:00:00' == $post) )
    \wwwroot\wordpress\wp-links-opml.php
    Line 50: <outline text="<?php echo esc_attr($title); ?>" type="link" xmlUrl="<?php echo esc_attr($bookmark->link_rss); ?>" htmlUrl="<?php echo esc_attr($bookmark->link_url); ?>" updated="<?php if ('0000-00-00 00:00:00' != $bookmark->link_updated) echo $bookmark->link_updated; ?>" />

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-06-23

Hi dsmerchek,

This fixed all the errors AND I now seem to have enough permissions to post items! Everything solved!
    Great!!!!

There is one small error left that I get after posting the message in the section "Post". However, it does not seam to do any harm. Any idea what that could be?

Warning: fopen(http://www.tinekesfeesten.be/blog/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in \\CLST_SMB1IIS\WEBFARMDATA$\WebData\tinekesfeesten.be\wwwroot\blog\wp-includes\class-http.php on line 1063

Thx for all the help!
    You all helped getting my Wordpress running on IIS7 - MSSQL!

• OmniTI

OmniTI - 2011-06-28

You should not have to edit any of the core wordpress files - those errors only appear because you have a missing or incomplete fields_map.parsed_types.php - An example version of this file will be bundled with the next version of plugin and can be fetched now from

http://wp-sqlsrv.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wp-sqlsrv/trunk/plugin/wp-db-abstraction/fields_map.parsed_types.example-3.1.3.php?revision=14

Place it in your wp-content folder, make sure your webserver can write to the file, and rename it fields_map.parsed_types.php

The new version will also error (loudly) when it cannot write to the fields_map.parsed_types.php file instead of silently failing (and making the translations fail)

1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)