Menu

winrar reports that R4 release missing files

Help
2008-04-14
2013-04-24
  • bwainscientist

bwainscientist - 2008-04-14

Hello there!

I'm taking a first look at this exciting application, and having a little trouble decompressing the files. I've attached the error log below. Also, any direction towards a readme file or any installation instructions would be appreciated. It's going to be a >little< difficult to proceed without them :>

Perhaps this missing file problem is on my end? -ie- winrar not handling the tar file correctly? I'm going to look around and try a few other compression apps, and report back.

!   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot open  (ikiUpload.yml --> )
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Symbolic link points to missing file
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot create ..\..\common\templates\ !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot open apps\frontend\modules\forum\templates\common (_view_stuff.php --> apps\frontend\modules\forum\templates\common)
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Symbolic link points to missing file
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot open apps\frontend\modules\common\templates\saveStuffSuccess.php (_view_relation.php --> apps\frontend\modules\common\templates\saveStuffSuccess.php)
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot create ..\..\common\templates\ !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot create ..\..\frontend\lib\helper
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot open apps\backend\lib\helper (..\css --> apps\backend\lib\helper)
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot create ..\..\..\symfony\data\web\sf
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot open web\manage\sf (..\js --> web\manage\sf)
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot create \usr\share\symfony\data\web\sf
    !   C:\Documents and Settings\biz\Desktop\wiserplatform-build-r4_001\build-r4\wiser_platform-r4.tar.gz: Cannot create 

• Rehan Iftikhar

Rehan Iftikhar - 2008-05-02

Currently the WiserPlatform is designed to only work with UN*X based systems,

I plan to test Cygwin functionality ASAP.

-Rehan