IS this still being supported

2009-10-01
2013-04-11
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hi is this WHCP still been suported
    Thanks

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi,
    I contacted Samir, the developper and he told me that WHCP will not be updated in the future.
    Regards

• Nobody/Anonymous

The project is mature and stable. It runs on windows 2003 server. currently development on this version is stopped. Howerver I have plans to develop the next version for windows 2008 server family. Regards: Samir.
    Development is stopped on 2k3 version but you can always hire me to develop it further, rate would be low depending on license mode..

• Buli Wyfa

Buli Wyfa - 2010-02-10

I tried to install but could not pass the screen "OM" Hosting Panel Configurator showing the red status text "Creating User"

No errors message just will not go any futher than “Creating user”

Well it is not much help but since I am not a programer I do not know what else to do.

• Buli Wyfa

Buli Wyfa - 2010-02-10

ups sorry wrong thread. sorry

• Yash Tamrakar

Yash Tamrakar - 2010-02-17

Hi Samir

Can u contact me too ?

• aspwebsoft

aspwebsoft - 2010-02-17

Yes, sure, send me an email at mokarrabin@hotmail.com

• Kevin Guanche

Kevin Guanche - 2011-01-05

I have registery here just to say this is the best software ever congratulations, any good windows FREE hosting control panel

• aspwebsoft

aspwebsoft - 2011-01-05

Well webhc is no longer being developed, but the source code is open and you can download it for learning purpose or to run your own server with some effort. As its not 100% out of the box install stuff.

Right now the top free project for windows hosting CP is WEBSITEPANEL , you can search google to download it. website panel is a commercial grade open source windows control panel with the latest and best options.

Well I am the developer of WEBHC :-) So I know what is a good product.

• Kevin Guanche

Kevin Guanche - 2011-01-05

very ty , i was alredy downloading the top one, ;), but where can i find ur source code?