Menu

Problem with the WYSIWYG

2008-02-01
2013-04-29
  • Alfredo2709

Alfredo2709 - 2008-02-01

the wiki showed the following errors after I complete the configuration. When I use the wiki I´m having problems with the WYSIWYG editor. It appears just when I try to edit the main page and when I try to edit other pages it just shows five or six buttons and the chart with the loading meesage. when I try to back to the previous page I can`t through the panel buttons, I need to hit the browser´s back button to do that. In the case of edit a secondary page, it appears as editing by me after I back to the main page.

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\test\foro\wiki\_wk\lib\Wiki_DB.php on line 34

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\test\foro\wiki\_wk\lib\Wiki_DB.php on line 34

Notice: Constant DB_ALREADY_INSTALLED already defined in C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\test\foro\wiki\_wk\setup\setup.functions.inc.php on line 466

Notice: Use of undefined constant WK_Mail - assumed 'WK_Mail' in C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\test\foro\wiki\_wk\setup\index.php on line 150

Please let me know if you have any question (my english is not the best hehe)
    Any suggestion will be apreciated.
    Thanks a lot!

Alfred

• Alfredo2709

Alfredo2709 - 2008-02-04

I`ve solved my problem with the WYSIWYG editor using the solution given by thalon in the "Problem with folders" threat. the issue about return to the last page after edit one page was solved deleting the '}' from the line 34 in the wk_enregister.php file. Thanks for this wiki!

Alfred

• SteveG

SteveG - 2008-02-16

Please note that all these problems should be resolved in the latest release I put up today (February 16).

• mario

mario - 2012-09-07

I have Problem with the WYSIWYG. people to help me with

Friv