Menu

When selecting resources, you can now select more than one user bib to ignore.

Nap
2017-11-06
2017-11-06
  • Nap

Nap - 2017-11-06

I have made it possible to select more than one NOT in user bibliography item.
    The benefit of this is that you can now zoom in on odd balls that don't have their settings right.

Since I'm not accustomed to SVN, I have setup a local GIT repo on my VM that uses the wikindx4.2.2.zip as the base.
    The code seems to work without any side-effects (I've correctly identified and subsequently editted/saved the resources I needed to fix). Selections are maintained across screens/sessions.

I have not gone to the trouble of placing the Multiples can be chosen text below the selection box, and on the Resource list, the NOT in user bibliography does not display the filter choices you had made.

• Stéphane Aulery

SVN is just much simpler than Git. There are only one repo online and everybody commit at this place. If someone have committed before you, you have to checkout his changes, resolve conflicts if needed, and commit your changes. Branches and tags are just a copy of the trunk. For a small team it's a good and unobtrusive workflow.

This kind of contrib is more indicated for wikindx 5 (the release is coming soon). If development is your way of life and you like to improve Wikindx, it would be better to join the wikindx dev team.

I let Mark respond you about it

• Mark Grimshaw

Mark Grimshaw - 2017-11-09

Hi Nap,

I would certainly recommend not using the 4.2.2. code and sticking with the 5.x code that will shortly be released. If you wish to contribute (and we welcome collborators), then let me know please.

Regards,

Mark