Save and export don't work in the wordprocessor

Help
YJK
2020-06-19
2020-06-20
  • YJK

YJK - 2020-06-19

Hello,

Sorry for bothering you but I need some help.
    All features are really nice and work well with the exception of the 'save' and 'export' word processor.
    When I try to save or export a text in the word processor, the pop-up window was shown. But once I clicked the save button after I put in the title of the text, the pop-up window outputed error message as below.

This page isn’t working right now
    localhost can't currently handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Export doesn't work either. I think that perimissions were set up correctly to allow fully read and write the wikindx folder.
    I installed XAMPP and am running Wikindx 6.3.1 via localhost in Windows 10.
    Could you give a help to solve this issue?
    Thank you!

• Mark Grimshaw

Mark Grimshaw - 2020-06-20

Hello,

I'll look into it asap. Do you have error reporting turned on in Admin|Configure|Debugging and, if not, can you turn it on and post here any different error message you get please?

Regards,

Mark

• Mark Grimshaw

Mark Grimshaw - 2020-06-20

I have discovered an error in save and export and have solved it and hopefully it is the issue you are having. Can you add the attachment here to components/plugins/wordprocessor/ and let me know how it goes?

Mark

• YJK

YJK - 2020-06-20

Thank you for a quick reply.
      I replaced the WPCOMMON.php file you attached, and now save and export work.
      But the file has no extension and seems to be saved as a plain text, so the inserted citation is not formatted as shown below.

test[cite]1005[/cite]

Once I exported the text, the file was not downloaded, though not sure it is intended.
      I can see the error message if I tried to save file using the old version of WPCOMMON.php that I had.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare SetWikindxBasePath() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\wikindx5\components\plugins\wordprocessor\wikindxWPSave\dialog.php:12) in C:\xampp\htdocs\wikindx5\components\plugins\wordprocessor\WPCOMMON.php on line 28

• Stéphane Aulery

Hello,

The fix was not enought.

The next minor version published will fix that too.

Regards,

Last edit: Stéphane Aulery 2020-06-20
        • YJK

YJK - 2020-06-20

Thank you for the help.!

Last edit: YJK 2020-06-20