Plugins in WIKINDX v6.6.1

Help
Joachim
2022-12-30
2023-01-03
  • Joachim

Joachim - 2022-12-30

Hi Mark and Stéphane,

first of all congrats and thanks for a shiny new WIKINDX version just in time before the New Year! Great language function now!
    All seems working well with my BOBC after the upgrade, but when configuring the components, all of the plugins gave me the following message (of course I had downloaded the latest components list earlier on):

~~~
    Integrity Error 25: The installed version of this component is not compatible with the version required by this version of WIKINDX.
    ~~~

There is no option to update the plugins  is there another function to do that?

Best wishes for the New Year!
    Joachim

• Stéphane Aulery

Hi Joachim,

Did you update the components list on the top of the components admin page after the core update ?

And after that did you update each component?

It's not automatic.

If this doesn't work, maybe I uploaded a wrong version of components.

Happy new year!

--
      Stéphane

• Joachim

Joachim - 2022-12-31

Yes, I did update the components list. And indeed, it's Integrity Error 25 with all plugins (but not the other components), as shown in Mark's screenshot.

Happy new year
        Joachim

Last edit: Stéphane Aulery 2024-02-20
        • Stéphane Aulery

Hi Joachim,

I released 6.6.3 with a bugfix.

Regards,

• Mark Grimshaw

Mark Grimshaw - 2022-12-31

Hi Joachim, Stéphane,

There is an issue as seen in the screenshot below.

It appears to be not just plugins and there are another issues beyond the one Joachim mentions.

1. Only plugins that have been installed prior to wikindx upgrade are listed. I also uninstalled a previously installed plugin (Choose language) and then it disappeared from the list.
    2. There's no possibility to upgrade plugins that were previously installed.
    3. There were no listed issues with styles (as expected). But I uninstalled the BMJ style and it disappeared from the list (so no possibility to reinstall). Perhaps there will be the same behaviour with templates.

Mark