Webserver messages concerning Wikindx

Help
Joachim
2013-10-02
2013-10-02
  • Joachim

Joachim - 2013-10-02

Hi Mark,

I just looked into my server logs and found masses of recurring messages concerning Wikindx. It's only two different ones, both with high frequencies, and I wonder if I should be worried by them:

• [Very high frequency, nearly every minute:] (mod_fastcgi.c.2676) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/wikindx4/core/startup/ENVIRONMENT.php on line 221
    • [High frequency, once in an hour, but comes ca. 40 times in a row:] PHP Notice: Undefined property: CONFIG::$WIKINDX_PRINT_SQL in /var/www/wikindx4/core/sql/SQL.php on line 325

I'm on SVN v. 1011.

Regards
    Joachim

• Mark Grimshaw

Mark Grimshaw - 2013-10-02

Hi Joachim,

Re 1., the timezone referred to is set in config.php which, in config.php.dist is:
    public $WIKINDX_TIMEZONE = 'UTC';
    Try setting your value first to UTC then see if you continue to get the error, then, if you wish to change it, pick one of the timezones here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php

Re 2. Can you try the attached file in core/sql/ and tell if that stops the errors please

Mark