[BUG] Switching between views does not update toolbox window

Anonymous
2012-05-09
2012-05-09
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-05-09

Scenario:
    - start WhiteStarUML in 4+1 View Mode
    - in Mode explorer select Main diagram in Scenarios View, then in Logical View, Dev View, Process View and Phys View. Toolbox window shall change it's content while selecting views
    - now try to select any other View (i.e. Logical View) - toolbox window is not being updated anymore

System: Win7 64bit, WhiteStarUML 5.2.6.0

• Janusz Szpilewski

Thanks for pointing that. Looks that there is a problem with selecting a previously opened diagram with a double click on its icon in Model or Diagram Explorer.

Furthermore there is not only a problem with the Toolbox Palette but all the drawing goes to the previously visible diagram actually still owning the Toolbox. So the diagram is in the state of being "partially selected". I will look into details a bit later today.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-05-09

Hi janusz, yes, I wanted to tell you I got a problem yesterday but I am not sure about the specicic use case scenario. At a certain point I was creating objects from the palette but nothing appeared on the digram, then I noticed they wee being created on the other not active Diagram.

• Janusz Szpilewski

Ok, it was a problem with not fully completed activation of diagrams when they were selected using Model/Diagram Explorer. Now in DailiesAndNighties you will find WhiteStarUML5261.zip that contains the executable (to be dropped to the WhiteStarUML dir) addressing that problem. I hope all will work correctly now.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel