Menu

Timezone wrong after update from 1.2.4 to 1.2.7.1 and admin pages (Systemeinstellungen, Voreinstellungen and Voreinstellungen Öffentlicher Zugang) not working anymore

2014-03-28
2014-03-28
  • Anna Schricker

Anna Schricker - 2014-03-28

I have been using WebCalendar 1.2.4 as provided by my domain hoster host europe for ca. 2 years very successfully. After having been reminded that a newer version is available I tried to update by clicking the update button on the config page for the webcalendar on my hoster's website, several times without anything happening, the version stayed the same. I contacted my hoster and they said they updated the web calendar for me to version 1.2.7.1 (by clicking on the update button and once more to confirm. The confirm message did not appear when I tried it).
    Now the timezone of all entries (inserted by different web calendar users) is 5h earlier than before (it was Berlin time, GMT +1, now it is GMT -4) and as admin I cannot open certain admin pages (presettings).
    How can I repair this situation?

• Anna Schricker

Anna Schricker - 2014-03-28

I manage to reset the timezone to the right on by following the instruction here: https://sourceforge.net/p/webcalendar/bugs/2674/. Thank you.
    But still the admin pages don't work any more, I get this message: Title Error

Invalid referring URL