Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.47 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . New features in this version
- Added support for migrating domains from Plesk 8 backups.
- The migration function will use the username and password from the
original domain where possible, removing the need to specify them
manually when on the migration form or as parameters to migrate-domain.pl.
For Plesk backups the original username and password can be retrieved, while
for Ensim and cPanel only the username can be found automatically.
- When editing mail and FTP users, the simple alias editing for from Virtualmin
Pro is now available.
- Added an option to the Create alias websites by setting in server templates to
use RedirectMatch instead of Redirect, which is more Google-friendly for parked
- Ported the feature to change a domain's MySQL password separately from the
administration password from Virtualmin GPL.
- Plugin modules can now define additional sections to appear on the right-hand
side of the framed theme, and new global options to appear in the System
Settings categories on the left.
- The default number of alias servers that new virtual server owners can create
can now be set on the Server Templates page.
- Removed the Plugin Modules page and the section for enabled features from the
Module Config page, and merged them into a single Features and Plugins page
where you can select which are enabled.
- Backported the virtual server validation feature from Virtualmin Pro to GPL.
Also available is version 4.8 of the Virtualmin framed theme, which has various
colour and system information updates, and allows themes to define their own
sections on the right frame.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..