Webmin version 1.320 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
- Added the PHP Configuration module for managing php.ini.
- Changed the default theme for new installs to the Blue Framed theme.
- Improved handling of large file uploads so that they are no longer
read into memory by Webmin webserver. Also added a progress bar window
for tracking uploads.
- Added checkboxes for deleting multiple objects at once in several modules.
- Changed all rows of links (like Select all / Invert selection / Add something)
to put | characters between them, to improve readability.
- Big improvements in Windows support in various modules and the Webmin core.
- Enhanced the System and Server Status module to allow monitoring of all hosts
in a Webmin server group.
- A bunch of other small fixes and features.
Also available is Usermin 1.250, which adds the Filter Mail module for
easily creating procmail rules that do autoresponders and delivery to folders,
plus a few other small fixes.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
By the way, don't bother trying to upgrade from 1.310 to 1.320 using Webmin's
built-in download feature. Due to changes at sourceforge, this feature is broken
until you install 1.320. Instead, download the new .rpm or .tar.gz file, go to
the Webmin Configuration module, click on Upgrade Webmin, and select to upgrade
from the file you downloaded manually.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.