Menu

CVS compiling trouble?

2003-12-20
2012-09-13
  • Paul Tidwell

Paul Tidwell - 2003-12-20

I'm not sure ALL The information you need. if you need more i'll tell you...

I'm running Redhat Fodora Core1
    I logged in with the commands on the website. I'm new to cvs.
    So I get the cvs version and i'm logged in even underthe GUI as root to be sure it installs. So I go get the CVS, i do

./configure

it returns this error (which it shouldn't cuz i'm root)
    bash: ./configure: Permission denied

I have no idea how to get past this. and i know the fix is probably something remarkably easy.

I would prefer if the reply is left on the form or sent to my aim name tearsofneptune as I do not regularrly check my email.

anyways!

• Paul Tidwell

never mind GOT IT!

• Marshall Culpepper

lol!

Sorry just read the thread this morning. As you've probably figured out by now, the Warlock 1.0 codebase is in a very pre-mature state. You can dabble with the code if you like, and look around, but you won't have much luck using it to play or anything for a little while ;).

If you want a client that can actually play, and has some spiffy features you might try the warlock-0.3 module. Sean has done an amazing job porting the old warlock to GTK2, and has reorganized the codebase alot. You also might want to check out the "Druid" module. It is also very mature at the moment :).

You can contact me via AIM at Arcane Advocate or Sean at rottenvegetable if you have any more questions :).

• Paul Tidwell

I Got it compiling but it gives me this error =(. This was downloaded 12 - 20 - 2003 around 8 pm or so.

(Read above for versions)
      Here's my error.

parser.y: In function `int yyparse()':
      parser.y:111: error: `getLine' undeclared (first use this function)
      parser.y:111: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
         function it appears in.)
      make[1]: *** [y.tab.o] Error 1
      make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Warlock/parsers'
      make: *** [parsers-dir] Error 2