Anonymous
2010-07-08
2013-04-25
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-07-08

Hey, guys! When I'm trying to make the package, I get the following errors:
    In file included from ../vmime/security/sasl/SASLContext.hpp:30,
                     from security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:28:
    ../vmime/security/sasl/SASLSession.hpp:137: error: ‘Gsasl_property’ has not been declared
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp: In static member function ‘static const vmime::string vmime::security::sasl::SASLContext::getErrorMessage(const vmime::string&, int)’:
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:152: error: ‘GSASL_SASLPREP_ERROR’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:158: error: ‘GSASL_NO_CALLBACK’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:159: error: ‘GSASL_NO_ANONYMOUS_TOKEN’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:160: error: ‘GSASL_NO_AUTHID’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:161: error: ‘GSASL_NO_AUTHZID’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:162: error: ‘GSASL_NO_PASSWORD’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:163: error: ‘GSASL_NO_PASSCODE’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:164: error: ‘GSASL_NO_PIN’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:165: error: ‘GSASL_NO_SERVICE’ was not declared in this scope
    security_sasl_SASLContext.cpp:166: error: ‘GSASL_NO_HOSTNAME’ was not declared in this scope
    make: ***  Error 1
    make: Leaving directory `/my/home/directory//VMIME/libvmime-0.9.0/src'
    make: ***  Error 1

How can I fix it? Thanks.

• Vincent Richard

Vincent Richard - 2010-07-09

Hello!

Which version of GNU SASL are you using?
    You should consider to upgrade it, and try the latest version (as well for VMime: you should use the SVN version).

Regards,

Vincent