Menu

"500 error" in Mobiforms: Qu...

Bugs
Anonymous
2011-12-15
2013-04-24
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-12-15

When I edit the the question order on a survey using Mobiforms (v2.0.2 for Joomla! 1.6) in Joomla! 1.7.3 back-end, I get the following "500 error":

--ERROR START--

Joomla!
    500 - An error has occurred.

No MobiForm id specified No MobiForm id specified Query was empty SQL= You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1 SQL= LIMIT 0, 20 No MobiForm id specified No MobiForm id specified Query was empty SQL= No MobiForm id specified Query was empty SQL=

--ERROR END--

Also, there is a link to the control panel.   When I click it, I am sent it the control panel and I get a confirmation message that says that the survey question order was saved.   When I go back to the survey, it is checked-out to me.

Any ideas?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-12-15

Sorry for the second post here, but a new problem happened like in the first post.

When I tested the survey on the site's front-end, the site sent me to a blank page after submitting the survey.   When I returned to the site's home page, I got the "Thank you for doing the survey" confirmation message.

This second problem didn't happened until after the first did.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-12-19

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Mobiforms.   I will post if the problem happens again.