Menu

"Move to and follow" menu item

Anonymous
2013-05-15
2013-05-21
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-15

At the moment it is possible to associate a hot key with the command to "WIN: move to next desktop and follow" (and similarly for prev and fixed desktop numbers.  However there doesn't seem to be a way to display that command on the menu that appears when I middle click on the title bar of a windows.  Am I missing something?  or do I need to issue a feature request in the "Developement" forum?

(*GREAT* tool btw - I'm loving it!)

• Johan Piculell

Johan Piculell - 2013-05-16

Hi.
    That window for the middle button is fixed. So you say you want to be able and populate that menu with all the possible hot-key choices?
    Not sure this is something we want but you can try and convince me ;)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-21

I think putting every hot-keyable command in the menu would be a horrible UI - but I would like to be able to selectively add items.  (It would also be nice to remove them - I only use two desktops, so Move Next, Move Previous, and Move to Desktop are redundant).

What do you mean when you say:

That window for the middle button is fixed

I am using vanilla v4.4 on 32-bit XP and I can't see a problem.

• Johan Piculell

Johan Piculell - 2013-05-21

Ok.
    What I meant was that the items in the menu itself are hardcoded, so you are not missing anything. Sorry for the bad choice of words.
    You can always post a feature request for this, but it is mainly one person working on this project and that is very busy with other stuff that creates an income so it will probably take a while before we can attend this.

Regards
    /Johan