VACM 2.0.3 has finally been released. This version fixes numerous problems and everyone is encouraged to upgrade to this release. Please submit any questions or feedback to the mailing lists.
It's been a long time in coming, but VACM 2.0.0 final has been released. Lots of work has gone into making this the best and most stable release of VACM yet. We encourage you to try out this latest release and let us know of any success stories or problems. Enjoy!
The entire VACM development team.
We've release VACM 2.0.0b3. This release include a source tarball plus source and binary rpms. A brief and far from exhaustive list of changes from beta2 is as follows:
- addition of VA1000 module
- sysstat now handles net lag better. synchronization problems and buffer overflow issues have been fixed.
- USER_ADM configuration bugfixes.
- Flim has been updated with more plugins and now has a section in the documentation.
- Rocketport users can now select to load the rocket module during VACM startup by setting the ROCKET variable in /etc/sysconfig/vacm... read more