Recently I received several requests for collaboration in the UCM development.
As you have noted, latest software updates are old of one year now. I consider UCM a good software, and even if I know it would need to add some features, this would involves a commitment of time and money that are not currently available.
So, only if I find the necessary funding, the project can be restarted.
This means that contributions from everyone are well accepted.
I wouldn't ask for money but one has to live and the UCM development is not my main job.
Otherwise, since the source code is open and available for download, anyone can take it and extend it as they see fit respecting the original license.
Goodbye everybody, Gabriele.
Use Case Maker helps software developers to write organized use cases and to maintain related requirements.
finally we're ready with UCM 22.214.171.124.
As usual, we're waiting for your feedback.
Many many thanks to all people collaborating in this release (developers, translators, reviewers, etc.).
--- Source code is now available from CVS. ---
- Model's elements can be displayed into multiple concurrent child windows (MDI approach);
- Search and replace feature has been implemented;
- Use case triggers can be defined;
- Stakeholders section has been added;
- Requirements section has been improved;
- Author and owner company can be defined at model level;
- Localization file can be simply added by copying the file into the program localization folder;
- Minor features behaviour has been corrected or improved.... read more
If you added a new language xml files for your own use, you can now contribute to the localization of this software, sending to the project administrator your customized file as atteachment. Your file will be added to the next release of the software.
Thanks to all of you.
Bye for now.