Welcome to Open Discussion

2005-01-02
2013-04-23
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Welcome to Open Discussion

• Shaiful Nizam

Shaiful Nizam - 2005-01-12

Hello everybody 

I am Shaiful Nizam. My work involves developing application modules for the Portal. 

Here is a short background summary of myself. Before I started as a fulltime programmer I did several odd jobs. I was a waiter, a sales exec for a web developer, a direct sales exec and a freelance web designer. After all that I had the opportunity to join UMM (Uniter Multimedia Sdn. Bhd.) During my time there I did several projects involving online quiz, a medical online learning portal, an on-line catalog system and an on-line office collaboration system.

Now I'm here with In-Fusion, working with a new Portal application and trying out new things.

And togther with Red1, we (that means you (the Apprentices) too) would discover more new things.

• khir

khir - 2005-01-24

Hello.... My name TeraKHIR just call me Khir. I am just graduate from University Tecnology Malaysia and I starting work as Programmer since 1 june 2004. my recent project is is Helpdesk System, I am not finished developing yet coz I have something more important to do.

I started interested in Java language programming when i developing Simulation for movement of robot arm using Java3d for my degree project. It's find java wonderfull and easy. But the main thing is to understand Java first first, then the word easy come out.

It's very embarance that I am missunderstang Java. But now, I fix my misunderstand and Java my first choice but I am ready to learn new better tecnologies.