Menu

5.2 Released to unicenta.com / 5.0 Released to SourceForge

Hugh
2023-12-27
2024-03-22
  • Hugh

Hugh - 2023-12-27

As we approach the end of the year, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude for your continued trust and support. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to enhancing our partnership in the coming year.

May the holiday season bring joy, and precious moments to you and your families. We appreciate your loyalty and the opportunity to be a part of your journey.

Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year! Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you in the year ahead.

With those sentiments in mind we're happy to let you know we've release 5.0 to sourceforge.net. Please have a look at the change log. This is a major release and a lot has changed so please take extra precaution when migrating.

Installation / Migration
    Before you install 5.0 or migrate from 4.6.4 please test the new version on a test system to make sure nothing breaks. Always take a backup of database before installing on a production system.

News

We've also just released uniCenta 5.2 to uniCenta.com. This is a feature release with a number of bug fixes. Please see the below link with all the details👇🏼
    https://unicenta.com/unicenta-opos-release-5-2/

New features

uniCenta Order API integration
    Here is our demo of the Order API: https://youtu.be/hAxwgNAHJck?si=6uY21r5LWSnpNjTU

Product API
    We continue to make progress on the Product API which is due for release in January,.

• MerseyRay

MerseyRay - 2023-12-28

Hi Hugh,
    So I have just updated from version 4 to 5.0 community release.
    Now when I go to do a card payment (paymentsense) the Plugin popup manager is asking me to sign in. Ive entered the details that I can log into unicenta with and its says "Login information not found" ?

• cristobal santacruz

Actualice a la version 5.0 pero me quito la opcion de pagar la deuda de los clientes, como hago para habilitarla ya que rectifique el menu root y si aparece habilitada pero no muestra el boton

Last edit: cristobal santacruz 2024-01-08
  • cristobal santacruz

los permisos y las configuraciones me parece bien pero a la hora de querer pagar una deuda del cliente no me habilita la opcion pago a clientes. si alguien tiene la opcion se lo agradezco

• cristobal santacruz

Se me presenta un nuevo inconveniente que no he podido solucionar y es que en la version 5.0.1 al reimprimir el ticket no imprime el ultimo ticket sino que se queda en un numero anterior en mi caso voy el 11699 y se reimprime el 11606 al darle en imprimir el ultio ticke

• abdul rezak

abdul rezak - 2024-02-19

Dear Friends.
    Please help me !!How do I select a Waiter name on Kitchen order and receipt like a table number ?? Because I use unicenta as a cashier NOT as a touchscreen. I mean one attended cashier send order to kitchen and make a bill