Menu

Insulting the greats , ( Fanzam and Johm L )

Kampo
2018-07-09
2018-07-09
  • Kampo

Kampo - 2018-07-09

Hello Jack

Please be aware this user ( Alexander Albrecht ) insulted Unicenta and said to me that not to use your system anymore and also insulted Fanzam and John L , and this is what I send him and he reply to me very bad . Please bann him .

Because you've assaulted the best developers why you insulted John L and Fanzam they're really honest with us
    John L and Fanzam plan to set up fraud on clients stealing ideas from developers are only cowboys no more

Please Vanzam and John ban this man because they insult you and I do not allow him

-------- Beginning of forwarded message--------
    09.07.2018, 08:40, "alexalb2015 @users.sourceforge.net" alexalb2015 @users.sourceforge.net:

REPLY at https://sourceforge.net/u/alexalb2015 /profile/send_message

John L and Fanzam plan to set up fraud on clients stealing ideas from developers are only cowboys no more

• uniCenta

uniCenta - 2018-07-09

Abou
    Malicious people like him - he is using an alias by the way - exist in all forums don't they... fact of life.

Thing is, if you can accept the laws of the universe, that people like them always get what they deserve..., somehow.
    John L and Fanzam do great stuff. Don't let his comments get to you.

Just so you know I moderate all posts to the unicenta forums and have done so for the last several weeks and he won't reappear in the forums though I can't stop you contacting him if you choose.

Jack