Hello all, im trying to develop a new payment method on Unicenta 3.91.3 which is the latest open for developing, but when i tried to add local jar to Unicenta maven pom.xml, although all seems correct and the pom.xml passes maven validation on my local jar, when i instance an object it throws an Exception of class not found type while running Unicenta

The only warning i get when i build the project is:

Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for com.unicenta:unicentaopos:jar:3.91.1
'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin is missing. @ line 363, column 21
/*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jar-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>
                        <manifest>
                            <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                            <classpathPrefix>lib/</classpathPrefix>
                            <mainClass>com.openbravo.pos.forms.StartPOS</mainClass>
                        </manifest>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
  </plugin>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.

For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.

It doesnt have anything in common with my jar so im getting a little bit stuck

Remark that i'm already downloaded and working with the newest pom.xml version avaliable

Hope some help, thanks to all!