Menu

Suitability for type of business

Datsys100
2016-09-10
7 hours ago
  • Datsys100

Datsys100 - 2016-09-10

Hello All,
    I am new to this whole POS software area, but I have clients that are encouraging me to provide and support one. My reading of this so far says it does the general stuff very well, however I am very curious to know if anyone knows how well it works for the following business categories -
    Pharmacy - especially with the drug/prescription dispensing
    Gas Station - they want 1 software to do everything from the goods in the Convenience Store to the Gas Pums
    Auto Parts - I am being told they have very different needs from most other types of retailers
    Locksmits - they carry wide inventories with multiple services that go with each item, they look simple but can be confusing

Also curios to know how well it integrates with major accounting software like Quickbooks & Peachtree or other ERP for back office functions.
    I am looking at starting with the current version here (3.91.3) and possably branding it.

• Mildred Whetzel

Mildred Whetzel - 7 hours ago

A Bluetooth printer is a wireless printing device that connects to computers, smartphones, or tablets using Bluetooth technology. Unlike traditional printers that require cables or Wi-Fi, a Bluetooth printer allows for quick, cable-free setup and easy portability. This convenience makes it ideal for small offices, home use, or on-the-go printing needs, such as at events or during business travel. With a Bluetooth printer, users can print documents, photos, or labels from their devices without worrying about network connections, offering both flexibility and efficiency in various environments, enhancing productivity and convenience in today's digital age.